Age of Admission: Children of any race, color, national or ethnic origin are welcome to pursue their educational and spiritual exploration at Trinity.
- Infants: 6 weeks to 11 months
- Waddlers: 12 to 17 months
- Toddlers: 18 months on or before September 1 to 2 years
- Preschool 2: 2 years on or before September 1
- Preschool 3: 3 years on or before September 1 and potty trained
- Pre-Kindergarten: 4 years on or before September 1 and potty trained
- Trinity will no longer provide K-8 classes effective with the 2017-2018 school year.
3 Step Application Process:
- Contact or visit the office to schedule an interview and tour. K-8th grade applicants may be tested during the interview. Please bring previous report cards and standardized tests to the interview.
- Complete the Online Application and pay the $100 Application Fee. (non-refundable)
- After the interview:
- Complete the Online Enrollment and pay the $450 Enrollment Fee. Access to the Online Enrollment will be given by the office.
- Follow-up with the child's current school to ensure they completed and sent the recommendation form directly to Trinity (if applicable).
Enrollment is finalized with an acceptance by School Administration AND when:
- All applications have been completed and received,
- All fees have been paid,
- All recommendation forms, previous report cards, and standardized tests have been received (if applicable).
For all students (Infants to PK 4):
Mr. Matthew Meier
Head of School