Trinity’s original pipe organ was built by the Holtkamp Organ Company of Cleveland, Ohio and was dedicated in 1954. This organ was renovated and expanded by the Reuter Organ Company of Lawrence, Kansas and today is a 50-rank, 3 manual plus pedal organ. The main organ is housed in the balcony and features new façade pipes plus a commanding horizontal trompette en chamade. An additional division of pipes, the Antiphonal Organ, is located in the chancel area. The Trinity organ is an ideal instrument for leading worship, offering a wealth of rich tone carefully voiced to support vocal music of all kinds: solo, choral and congregational. These vocal qualities, along with a wealth of rich orchestral colors, make this a magnificent concert organ as well.
The current organ was dedicated on Christmas Eve 2015. What a gift to herald the birth of Jesus, with the magnificent new trompette en chamade, and meditate on the mystery of the Incarnation accompanied by the lovely strings of the new antiphonal.
To God Alone Be the Glory.